Tuesday 20 January 2009

Deary me!

Oh dear - I am rather a large failure at this blogging thing - haven't posted anything for almost two months now! Maybe because nothing in my life has changed particularly, and no-one (except people who know everything about me already hehe!) reads it anyway...

Recently I've been struggling again with faith - I know that God will use me at the right time and in the right way, but it's all too easy to lose heart when things don't go your way. I still don't know my purpose, and my talents seem to be fading all the time I'm not using them. However, I know that this will purely be psychological, particularly with singing as my main downfall with that is my confidence, and the longer I wonder whether I can actually sing or not, the more my confidence levels dwindle...

I wanted to come back to this blog and type about all the exciting twists and turns my journey with God (cheesy but true!) has taken, but I just seem to be standing still. I'm going to persevere, and I just really, really hope that I don't give up. I know I won't becasuse, while I feel a little distant from God right now, I know that without him my life would have so much less purpose and drive. I just want God at the centre again.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Well, I wish you the best.