Sunday 23 May 2010

Summer...

Did I mention that I love Summer? I love the scents, the sounds, the feeling of the sun on my skin (after, of course, slathering myself in factor 50!). It even makes revision better, which is good because at the moment I'm spending 75% of my waking time revising and the other 25% feeling guilty because I'm not revising!

^here is me getting distracted while revising by how gorgeous the sky was!


I love daisies, walking barefoot through fields with sunglasses on my head and that feeling when you've finished all your exams and for a few weeks you forget that soon you'll have to do more, getting increasingly important each time.

I'm going to stop daydreaming about that day (10th June this time, although I have general studies exams after then - but general studies doesn't matter!) because I need to focus on the immediate thing - the dreaded 'R' word!
One last picture - me this afternoon, with some of the things I really love about Summer, in that lovely time between church and revision!



take care <3 xxx

No comments: