Wednesday 10 March 2010

Summer is coming < 3

I promise I'll update soon about my work experience (which went well) but I need to fine tune the massive word document full of experiences from it before I post it on here, because it'd get very boring - I'll only post the highlights for the sake of all mankind!

What I really wanted to post about today was how good the weather this week has made me feel! It's quite amazing what a difference a bit of sun can make to my mood in the morning: I get up more easily, don't need to carry around my coat and feel privileged to walk through the woods I have to go through to get to the bus. It's so beautiful - I'll have to take a picture tomorrow, and the flowers are pushing through all around - you can smell the sweetness of new life <3 Walking to the bus admiring the beauty sets me up for the day so much better than the Winter thoughts of 'oh my goodness I thought these shoes were waterproof!'

This was the sky this morning, and it made me feel so good :)



I'd better go to do my psychology homework now, but it's results day tomorrow from the January exams. I'm so, so scared because I genuinely think I failed chemistry...argh! I'm going to try not to think of it now though...aaaaand relax!

I'll probably be back soon with a mixture of good and bad news (I think I'll do okay in psychology, biology and general studies. My predictions are A in psychology, B in biology, B in general studies and D in chemistry. I'll let you know what happens there!)

:)

No comments: