Sunday 11 April 2010

A Roman holiday!

I've been back at college for a week since the Easter break so I'm feeling like it's time to do a blog post about my week in Rome before I forget everything! (even though I have lots of things to organise and some homework to finish...)

During our week we went to lots of the famous places in Rome, like the vatican, the sistine chapel, pantheon, the colosseum etc. I think that before I went, I could never have imagined so much history and culture in one area! It was amazing and I learned a lot from the experience (as well as eating some beautifully done pasta and gorging on olives of course!).

The only thing that spoilt it slightly was the babies I saw everywhere - I'm always even broodier than usual on holiday (more time to daydream I guess!) and it was quite hard some days not to get upset about it. I know I'm being stupid but I just wish I could fast forward time to when I can be settled and get pregnant...

Aaaaanyway, I'm in more of a picture mood than a word mood so I think the rest of this post can be less wordy and more picture-y :)







These were the highlights of the holiday, and I'd post more pictures if blogger wasn't being selective about which ones it likes... But if I wait to publish this, I never will! So here we goooo :)

Hope everyone's well xx

No comments: