Wednesday 16 March 2011

OFFER!

I'm still in shock I think, but yesterday I got an offer from BSMS to study Medicine in September 2012! Yesterday I went round to Maddy's before Butterflies and checked my emails....I was surprised to find I had one from UCAS saying 'something has changed on track'! Then came a tense few minutes while I loaded UCAS track to see if it was an offer or a rejection.



And there it was! I need to get either AAA or A*AB (although biology and chemistry both have to be As, annoyingly, or I could get A* in psychology and B in chemistry...). It's not really sunk in yet and I'm still not totally sure about Medicine being the right path, so I'm going to pray about it and see what happens but YAY! :D

Aside from the good news, this week's been very hard so far...tomorrow I have the doctor's and I'm so scared but will explain another time. <3

No comments: