Monday 17 November 2008

My Life

I have decided to start a blog to remember myself as I get older - so I never look back as an adult and say "I thought I knew everything when I was 15, but I was just a stupid kid".


I don't know everything, but I'm not stupid. I'm a little naive, but I know I am, and part of naivity is not realizing it


Some points about me:


  • I am a Christian

  • I am 15 years old

  • I was born on the 25th June 1993

  • I am left-handed

I love to sing and I like every food I've ever tried. I love Irish accents and my heaven is looking after babies and young children (not in a weird way). Harmonising and olives are two of my loves, along with God and my family and friends.


"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, but we forget that he is already someone today" - Stacia Tauscher


No comments: