Tuesday 18 November 2008

My Tuesday

Marks for Today: 7/10 :]



Today was pretty good - I enjoyed all of my lessons, especially music, netball (PE) and chemistry. Music was particularly awesome because I changed my solo-performance song which had been really stressing me out! I am now singing 'Hello' by Evanenscence, and apparently have the same tone of voice as Amy Lee but "without the gothicness". Lol at that!

SO I was on a high because of that and because my favourite teacher was really nice to me about the whole singing-confidence thing and said I could practise with her whenever so that was cool :], and because I was happy the rest of the day was pretty good too..

Although, I was left alone for a bit in the evening when my Dad went to the supermarket and Mum was still at work and then the phone rang and there was no-one on the other end which creeped me out a bit, but everything's good still :).

So, yeah, I'd best be off for my shower so my hair can dry in time for bed :P
Arriverderci

No comments: