Friday 27 February 2009

Singing Club

I love Voices Together :). That's the school singing group, and it currently has 7 members :D..but it's cuz we're cool. I look forward to it every week and everyone thinks I'm a weirdo for being so excited about it, but it is so great because I get to sing and chat and spend time with several awesome people and some lovely teachers...

Today was very funny at singing - while we were waiting for Sir to photocopy the music, we found some paper clips and decided to make a paper chain :)...which became crazily organized - we all had jobs like sorted out the next paperclips to add, adding them, making sure the chain didn't tangle etc. Then we got all excited and took pictures with it draped around us (including Sir :P) and went out into the corridor and did transverse waves which were ridiculously cool - they were massive! Then we decided to measure it and I knew I was 158cm (from biology the other day) and so I lay alongside it and AD put her hand where my head was and I moved along until we figured out that it was 11Xmy height :). Then we did 11X158 and found that our chain was 17m and 38cm :O :))

So of course then MF had to sneak into the closed school library and get the Guiness Book of Records (reference only ;) :D) and looked to see if we had the longest chain, but no-one with a paperclip chain was in there....so we decided we'd won :D

But then, sadly, Miss had to break (well, shorten) the chain to clip together our music sheets....
Basically we ended up doing very little singing but having a fantastic time :)

I love singing club almost as much as I love singing itself :)

Anyway, until next time, arriverderci :)

No comments: