Monday 16 February 2009

Update :)

Hello again :)

Well, it's Monday night of half-term and I already have no spare time for the rest of the week! I was planning to revise all week with maybe one or two days of relaxation and 'friend time'....but it kind of took over :D ooops :P

Today was awesome! It was one of the best days ever :). I had my first ever KFC, ate the most I've ever had in one day, actually managed to cut something straight and wrote down a ridiculous amount of funny quotes :D

I went to Becky's Nan and Grandad's house and we were basically allowed to do whatever we wanted which was amazing :). We drank copious amounts of Mountain Dew and Root Beer (I am brushing my teeth three times tonight, seriously!) and went home feeling extremely sick but in a way that means you've enjoyed eating loads of rubbish!

Quote of the day:

Becky's Grandad: (from other room, talking about our pizza) "Put it away"
Becky: "Oo-er!"

:D


I love you Bec :p

Now I've gotta get changed and ready for Masterchef :)

No comments: